Expect fresh revelation
KVC hosts the CHRIST FORuM, a discipleship and ministry school that focuses on the apostolic mandate to form Christ-like character in every man, woman, and child.
The CHRIST FORuM offers a multi-phased approach to discipleship tailored to various stages of development in each believer – Found, Form, Fit, Frame and Finish.
Found – targeting the needs of new believers, this phase provides training and life application of foundational teachings essential to successfully walk with God and grow in their faith. A Sure Foundation covers the following topics: Salvation, Water Baptism, Baptism in the Holy Spirit, Prayer and Worship, Fellowship of the Saints, and Bible Basics.
Form – building on Found, this phase targets new believers but also provides more substantial foundational teaching for more experienced Christians desiring deeper growth, including:
- How to Study and Interpret the Bible
- Apostolic Doctrine: The First Principles of Christ
- Understanding Discipleship and Living the Life of a Disciple – Separated to Carry His Glory
Fit – this phase of development focuses on identifying one’s God-ordained purpose and placement within Christ’s Kingdom on earth. It introduces deeper understanding of the Ekklesia (Church) as an expression of God’s government in the earth, the role and function of the royal priesthood, sonship, and the purpose and use of spiritual, equipping, and body ministry gifts within and outside of the ekklesia.
Frame – preparing disciples for leadership roles and other forms of service within the house of God and the mountains of culture, this phase includes:
- Aspire, a leadership training program designed to equip believers who have expressed a desire to oversee or lead ministries (e.g., appointment as an elder or deacon).
- Meet,a training program that consists of both practical hands-on experience and course work based upon the qualifications for overseers, elders, and deacons found in 1 Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:5-9.
Finish – this final phase of development focuses on the release of mature sons and daughters into their respective callings, ministries, and spheres of influence. For students in relationship with or serving other ministries, KVC will offer consultation and recommendations regarding the individuals’ readiness to be placed into positions of oversight or service. For disciples under the auspices of KVC, the Board of Elders will convene to pray regarding the candidates’ readiness for release into positions of leadership, service, or other mission-specific callings. As directed by the Holy Spirit, the Elders will license, ordain, or commission individuals through the laying on of hands.